Unemployment and Redundancy Services
WHAT WE DO
If you’re unemployed or being made redundant and looking for
work CCP can help you find a new job. We have a range of
funded programmes designed to help you do just that.
If you are 19 or over and in receipt of an active benefit (JSA or
ESA), then our training is completely free and we may be able to
refund your travel expenses too.
Take a look at our vacancies to see what we have available or browse our success stories to see how others have found
successful new careers.
Candidates in a redundancy situation or at risk are also usually
eligible for free training.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are great at what we do and help over 3000 learners every
year get the job or career they want.
With hundreds of vacancies with good salaries and career
prospects across the region, we get you a job by:
- Providing free training from 2 days to 6 weeks long, depending
on the support you need
- Matching you to great vacancies across a range of sectors
- Ensuring you have the confidence and skills you need to get the
job you want
- Helping you build a CV and prepare for the recruitment
- Getting you a guaranteed interview on successful completion
with one of our employer partners
- Providing you with relevant qualifications needed to get you a
- Giving you new skills in a relaxed and professional environment
- Giving you an opportunity to engage with the employer and ask
them questions about the company and the job role
- Your brilliant new CV will also be submitted to employers on
successful completion of our course
OUR LEARNERS ARE OFTEN...
- Those seeking work for the first time
- Those looking to return to the labour market after a break
- Those who have been made redundant or at risk of redundancy
- Those looking to reskill and get a new career in a different
- Those on job seekers allowance
Currently we have
over 500 live
vacancies with our
CCP can provide
or 1:1 training